Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Outlaw Street » The Workshop – (Share your builds in progress & projects here)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Post subject: Re: Mustang Makeover
 Post Posted: May 19th, 2013, 11:30 am 

Cheeky git..... It's not that often :oops: :lol:

Just not had time to sort the gremlins out at mo and I won't get chance to do anything on it now till end of month as at pod from Thursday for 5 days 8-) then busy week after .

Mustangs looking a beast joe 8-) soon be running like one to man . Turn that bottle on mate :D

Post Posted: August 4th, 2013, 4:49 pm 

so after a little bit of thought and advise i have realised that I really really like the mussy and i'm not selling it. I drove it into central london on thursday in traffic at 34 degrees and it behavied really well got hot but not to hot and was really good fun. the drive home was better at 9 pm little traffic and lots of people smiling and pointing at the car which was cool.

didn't run at the mopars but at the Dragstalgia backed up my first 11.4 run with a 11.2 so it is an 11 sec car. Had a little gearbox leak but it seems to only show up when we use the gas so we will have to watch that. I have finally set up my work shop and I have moved the car there this weekend. It will be easier to use all round and i have power, light and water there so all good.

added the new number plate and a new larger ford badge

Attachments:
photo.jpeg
photo.jpeg [ 289.24 KiB | Viewed 927 times ]
2.jpeg
2.jpeg [ 344.73 KiB | Viewed 927 times ]

Post Posted: August 4th, 2013, 8:03 pm 

Very pleased to see you have come to your senses Joe :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Board index » Outlaw Street » The Workshop – (Share your builds in progress & projects here)