Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Outlaw Street » Race Series Calendar 2018

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post Posted: March 22nd, 2010, 10:57 pm 

I have just checked out the Prices for the weekend at the POD, and I am a little confused...

HOLY SMOKE....

R.W.Y.B Saturday 27th Entry is £10 plus a sign on fee of £25 = £35 Total

However, because Sunday 28th is a Performance Test & Tune day there is a limit of 100 Cars/Bikes on a "First Come, First Served" basis and the cost is £10 Entry with a £60 sign on fee...

Is this correct? or are we (OUTLAW STREET) exempt from the 100 limit and price difference?

If we are not exempt from the 100 limit, it might mean that some of us might miss-out if we are not at the track to sign on qiuckly before all the slots are used?

Can anyone comment or clarify please as I am concerned that if someone turns up on Sunday just a little late (Traffic Jam or Breakdown) they miss-out on racing, especially if they have travelled some distance, I know I would be miffed big time.

Thoughts please. :o

Post Posted: March 23rd, 2010, 11:28 am 

yes the sunday is peak performance and your paying a higher price but this is for a fully preped track, as for cars not gettin into the 100 or whatever the limit is Outlaw#1 has said many times now to book over the phone your place, the pod will book you in for racing with no worries unless they have already booked up so best thing to do is ring them, then you can be as late as ya want lol

i did this date last year as we were testing team gridlocks "go hard or go home" topolino (which will be out and doing its watched runs for MSA license) and i must have had 20 runs in the mustang, its well worth paying the extra for as alot of people who go to these events are in race cars which need prep and tuning for the thunderball event next week so you get on the track very quickly and for alot of runs

Post Posted: March 23rd, 2010, 2:07 pm 

been going to peak days for about 5 years without booking and never had a problem. only time it got nearly full was when a club made a booking
as ken said you can get a lot of track time compared to a rwyb well worth the money in my opinion

Post Posted: March 23rd, 2010, 3:07 pm 

Batman answers to your questions seem to have been covered by Ken & Paul, but to clarify yes saturday will be a cheaper day to race and as its a rwyb will probably be very busy which results in limited runs.

Sunday is a Peak Perf day, which means you'll get a fully race prepped track, you'll also probaby run out of petrol before you run out of runs as you can virtually go round & round all day + quite a few of the 'big boys' pro mods etc will be there testing ready for the Easter Thunderball so you'll get to see some top dragsters in action..

As for limited numbers got to agree with Paul and say I've never seen anyone turned away on the day, however if you're worried about this then as I've said a number of times pre-book, it's also a bit cheaper than on the gate, booked mine weeks ago and although it only saved a fiver for the weekend its still a fiver in my pocket.

Post Posted: March 23rd, 2010, 5:49 pm 

Ok, thanks for clarifying guy's 8-)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Outlaw Street » Race Series Calendar 2018