Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Outlaw Street » 2014 SERIES Race Reports, Photos & All




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: October 11th, 2014, 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 10th, 2009, 7:51 pm
Posts: 5411
Location: Norfolk
There's only ONE more round of the 2014 series to go, an it's only 2 weeks away so anyone planning on making a last ditch chase of the trophies better be busy spannering in the garage.....

REMEMBER everyone drops there lowest points round plus the 25 attendance points from their 'dial in' first round.

Attachment:
2014 Series League Table as of OS-7.xls [676.5 KiB]
Downloaded 166 times


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: November 4th, 2014, 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2012, 10:41 am
Posts: 193
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Hi Mark don't suppose you have the race data for this meet, can't find my timing slips and wanted to see if suspension adjustments made any difference .

Cheers Nick


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: November 5th, 2014, 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 10th, 2009, 7:51 pm
Posts: 5411
Location: Norfolk
Do you mean OS-7 or OS-8 data Nick?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: November 5th, 2014, 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 27th, 2012, 10:41 am
Posts: 193
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Os 7 please mate, I know you wont put up os8 till after the prize nite ;)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: November 6th, 2014, 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 10th, 2009, 7:51 pm
Posts: 5411
Location: Norfolk
Banana man wrote:
Os 7 please mate, I know you wont put up os8 till after the prize nite ;)


OK will have a look this eve for you


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: November 8th, 2014, 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2011, 11:15 pm
Posts: 762
Location: stoke-on-trent
dident relize you drop your attendance 25points for OS1now as well as your lowest round ,think OS1 might be off my calender for 2015 just shoot straight to OS2 .as excuse the punn OS1 is completely pointless.not even the incentive of attendance points...think theres some work to be saved there mark if they goin get taken off anyway.though i suppose it evens itself out over the board.chevy i dont think would be ready for OS1 anyway...who knows might be.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: November 8th, 2014, 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2011, 11:15 pm
Posts: 762
Location: stoke-on-trent
mark have you got any wasp stickers yet so we can put um on our cars .cheers rob.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: November 8th, 2014, 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 10th, 2009, 7:51 pm
Posts: 5411
Location: Norfolk
bad57 wrote:
dident relize you drop your attendance 25points for OS1now as well as your lowest round ,think OS1 might be off my calender for 2015 just shoot straight to OS2 .as excuse the punn OS1 is completely pointless.not even the incentive of attendance points...think theres some work to be saved there mark if they goin get taken off anyway.though i suppose it evens itself out over the board.chevy i dont think would be ready for OS1 anyway...who knows might be.


Rob, mate seriously you're kidding, you're posting this as a joke and Jeremy Beadles going to jump out any minute....

The points rules have been the same since the dawn of Outlaw Street (5 years now), I post reminders of the points rules at every round an you an I have spoken at length on the OS PM's and phone about how the points work..

OK, to clarify OS-1 isn't 'pointless' as it's your 'dial in' round for the season.

If using your approach above you skipped OS-1 an then ran at OS-2 you would still ONLY get 25 attendance points at OS-2 and these are taken off at the end of the season as OS-2 would be YOUR 'dial in' round, so in essence you'd then lose the potential of scoring performance & attendance points at OS-2.

NO ONE member gains 25 points over anyone else everyone loses the 25 so even 'if' they remained it wouldn't change the final series outcome one bit.

An in answer to the question 'why have 25 attendance points at the 'dial in' round, simple answer is:

1. It was built in to allow a safety net for unplanned/forseen issues (i.e. OS-1 is a rain off)

2. It allows the spreadsheets which map the points across the series to work effectively


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: November 8th, 2014, 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 10th, 2009, 7:51 pm
Posts: 5411
Location: Norfolk
bad57 wrote:
mark have you got any wasp stickers yet so we can put um on our cars .cheers rob.


Watch this space Rob new stickers arrived hot off the printing press last night.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: November 8th, 2014, 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2011, 11:15 pm
Posts: 762
Location: stoke-on-trent
Outlaw #1 wrote:
bad57 wrote:
dident relize you drop your attendance 25points for OS1now as well as your lowest round ,think OS1 might be off my calender for 2015 just shoot straight to OS2 .as excuse the punn OS1 is completely pointless.not even the incentive of attendance points...think theres some work to be saved there mark if they goin get taken off anyway.though i suppose it evens itself out over the board.chevy i dont think would be ready for OS1 anyway...who knows might be.


Rob, mate seriously you're kidding, you're posting this as a joke and Jeremy Beadles going to jump out any minute....

The points rules have been the same since the dawn of Outlaw Street (5 years now), I post reminders of the points rules at every round an you an I have spoken at length on the OS PM's and phone about how the points work..

OK, to clarify OS-1 isn't 'pointless' as it's your 'dial in' round for the season.

If using your approach above you skipped OS-1 an then ran at OS-2 you would still ONLY get 25 attendance points at OS-2 and these are taken off at the end of the season as OS-2 would be YOUR 'dial in' round, so in essence you'd then lose the potential of scoring performance & attendance points at OS-2.

NO ONE member gains 25 points over anyone else everyone loses the 25 so even 'if' they remained it wouldn't change the final series outcome one bit.

An in answer to the question 'why have 25 attendance points at the 'dial in' round, simple answer is:

1. It was built in to allow a safety net for unplanned/forseen issues (i.e. OS-1 is a rain off)

2. It allows the spreadsheets which map the points across the series to work effectively

im like the kid at school that never listerned mark ...lol..you not goin give me lines are ya..i'll do detention at the bar prize night.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Outlaw Street » 2014 SERIES Race Reports, Photos & All


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron