Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Outlaw Street » Outlaw Street Chat 2018

Post Posted: November 6th, 2015, 8:56 pm 

Any input / ideas anyone wants to throw in the mix before I map the 2016 calender.

Post Posted: November 7th, 2015, 5:58 am 

I don't know how events fall calendar wise but I wouldn't mind throwing in a non scoring weekend such as cars and stripes at Rockingham or pistons and props at Sywell or something similar.

Post Posted: November 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm 

HI ALL I WILL KEEP AN EYE ON DATES IN CLASSIC AMERICAN ETC UNFORTUNATLY ALOT OF SHOWS USUALLY CLASH :roll: WE DONT HAVE TO MEET AT A SHOW WE COULD HAVE A GATHERING AT SAY A PUB WITH ATTACHED CAMP SITE, I WILL TRY TO MAKE UP A LIST AND LET EVERYONE KNOW :) :) CHEARS DOUG.

Post Posted: February 6th, 2016, 3:14 pm 

Thanks for all the feedback, following recent events I've been having a long hard think as to whether I really want to keep investing so much of my time and energy into running OS, for the grief I then have to deal with.

However following chats with Michelle and a few others I've decided to say sod it and keep at it, BUT this season will be different, over the past six years I've kept flogging at OS to see it grow and grow as a series, this season is YOUR turn to step up and muck in, if you're a member of Outlaw Street then it means your part of a 'special' family and you need to ALL muck in and do your bit, whether it be giving a hand set up/break down the race camp or support new members either at the track or on the forum.

Talking of forums, this year I've seen Rebel V8 close their website, the Power Tour guys cancel their 2016 event, an Outlaw Street remain constant, we'll it's time for another growth spurt....

I've planned/am planning the first ever OS road trip for the later part of this year, the forum needs to come back to life again this year, so stop facebooking and get Outlawing an also this season will see a return of the Outlaw Street black t-shirt army... no excuses get yourselves t-shirted up if your racing in Outlaw Street then you need to be in an OS t-shirt.

I'll be updating and refreshing the forum over the next couple of weeks.

Post Posted: February 6th, 2016, 10:05 pm 

Forgot to say Outlaw Streets appeal is spreading overseas as I've had guys contacting me from Holland who want to come over and race in OS....

Post Posted: February 6th, 2016, 10:17 pm 

Hi mark doing a great job realy injoy the club yes i would love the t shirt have asked a few times but old age i do for get to keep asking lol

For me id love more track time than sitting in the fire up lane but thats part of the fun.

Maybe one of the time slot meets we could do what we did last time get some cars that run almost the same speed and have some close race action be down to driver error other wise nothing else to say other than u doing a great job mark

Post Posted: February 7th, 2016, 8:32 pm 

just like to say i think you do a great job mark and thanks the michelle for the support as well. If i can get to any of the meets this year i will always lend a hand mate :)

Post Posted: February 11th, 2016, 1:20 am 

How do I get an OS T-Shirt or 2?

www.takeyourpicphotohraphy.co.uk

Post Posted: February 11th, 2016, 8:33 am 

wimpy wrote:
How do I get an OS T-Shirt or 2?

I'll be putting a thread up soon re T-shirts, I'll get a batch made ready for the start of the season

Post Posted: February 14th, 2016, 10:05 am 

madmax wrote:
Hi mark doing a great job realy injoy the club yes i would love the t shirt have asked a few times but old age i do for get to keep asking lol

For me id love more track time than sitting in the fire up lane but thats part of the fun.

Maybe one of the time slot meets we could do what we did last time get some cars that run almost the same speed and have some close race action be down to driver error other wise nothing else to say other than u doing a great job mark

Hi Kline pairing up is easy to do, doesn't need to be a time slot event, all you need is to all run as a pack in the fire up lane.

Board index » Outlaw Street » Outlaw Street Chat 2018