Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Outlaw Street » Outlaw Street Chat 2018

Post Posted: October 31st, 2017, 10:02 am 

We've not even unpacked from round OS8 or had the 2017 prize night yet but folk are already lining up to sign on for 2018.....

Soooo, here's the plan....
Membership for 2018 opens from Prize Night (Saturday 11th November), subs will be frozen for the third year running at £40 per member.

I have mapped out a calendar of meets at Santa Pod for 2018, but whereas this is normally released at prize night I'm going to hold off this year to await Shakespeare Countys Dec/Jan announcement re the track in the hope we can continue to run and support both tracks in 2018.

I'm also looking at having a 'non points' Outlaw Street weekend at York Raceway next year should the guys there be able to save the track...

Post Posted: January 6th, 2018, 6:27 pm 

As you all know Mark is out of action & will be for quite sometime, but he wants to relay to all that Outlaw Street will run in 2018.

A full race calendar of meets at Santa Pod has been mapped out, however this is on hold to allow Jerry Cookson time to confirm if Shakespeare County Raceway will be able to run any events ia 2018 & in which case a revised calendar will be released utilising both tracks.

There are already 30+ members already signed up to race in 2018 with loads more in the pipeline.

Full coverage of OS race meets will be in Street Machine magazine with all manner of custom trophies up for grabs throughout the 2018 season.

Board index » Outlaw Street » Outlaw Street Chat 2018